Pax Mondial offers Mine Action services through MAT Mondial, a wholly owned subsidiary and leading global provider of:
- Explosive Remnants Of War (ERW) Risk Management & Mitigation Services
- Unexploded Ordnance Disposal (UXO), Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) & Landmine Clearance Services
- Technical Specialist Training, K9 Services and Mine Detection & Explosive Detection Dog Provision
Established in 1999, MAT Mondial has successfully completed dozens of mine action projects in 10 countries worldwide, with a record that is 100% accident and incident-free.
We have extensive project management and contracting experience in:
- Support of infrastructure redevelopment and area remediation in the Oil & Gas, Mines & Minerals, and Construction Industries
- National capacity development, training and management of non-military and military personnel to International Mine Action Standards (IMAS)
- Clearance and certification of ERW-contaminated land in post-conflict areas for governments and national institutions
- Range residue and range clearance for redevelopment for continued and sustainable military use
Our Mission :
“To provide a world-class response, solutions and services to meet our clients’ needs in a safe, effective and cost-effective manner and in accordance with International Mine Action Standards, Construction Industry Guidelines for UXO, and our own accredited ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Managements Systems for Mine Action.”
As an ISO 9001:2008 accredited company, quality management is central to all of our projects, with the use of safe work practices and the latest technology. We rigorously set key performance indicators to measure ourselves against industry standard benchmarks and encourage client involvement and feedback during all project phases to ensure compliance.