Whether drilling for oil in the Sahara, filming in the Borneo jungle or providing emergency aid in the aftermath of an earthquake, medical support is essential. Exmed has the experience and capability to ensure your staff members are provided with qualified and reliable pre-hospital medical support wherever they are in the world.
Exmed has worked globally alongside some of the world’s largest organizations in ensuring robust delivery of medical care for employees. The company is registered with the UN, NATO and the US Department of Defense as an official medical services provider, in recognition of our ability to work in some the world’s most challenging locations.
While retaining a rapid response capacity for medical emergencies, our recommended approach where possible involves thorough assessment, planning and preparation to avoid unnecessary risk and expense. A comprehensive needs-assessment can avoid costly medical litigation and keep lost working time to a minimum. Equally, the presence of on-the-ground Remote Area Medical Practitioners can avoid the need for expensive aero-medical repatriation.
Operational services include:
- Emergency Medical Support, including global repatriation, rescue services, evacuations and the supply of urgent medication
- Ability to deploy, install, and manage high-quality Medical Clinics to meet the needs of international and local personnel
- On-the-ground Health and Safety Management of specific projects, including the staffing and equipping of qualified personnel and the assumption of all medical legal risks
- Occupational Health Management, covering all services from pre-employment health assessments and ongoing health surveillance to sickness absence management and “return to work” programs and
- Incident Management and Operations Planning
For more information, please visit www.exmed.co.uk
Project Manager Christopher Finucane