Pax Mondial is a leading provider of medical support and training for companies, media, NGOs and international organizations operating in remote and hostile environments. Led by doctors, clinicians, expedition specialists and ex-military medics, we offer a full range of services to cover the comprehensive and cost effective management of health and safety risks in environments from the Arctic Circle to the jungles of South East Asia.
Pax Mondial offers medical support, training, occupational health assessment and equipment supply in order to provide the best possible medical care for employees in remote and hostile environments around the world.
Pax Mondial’s primary focus is on the safety and wellbeing of personnel while at the same time helping organizations meet their duty of care obligations, avoid costly medical litigation and keep lost working time to a minimum.
Pax Mondial provides reliable pre-hospital medical support services across the hazard spectrum, from Afghanistan and Iraq to Siberia, Honduras and Borneo. These services include:
- Consultancy on medical risk including comprehensive medical needs assessment, major incident management audits and operations planning
- Supply, installation and management of high- quality mobile medical clinics to meet the needs of international and local personnel
- On-the-ground health and safety management of specific projects such as film productions and expeditions, including the staffing and equipping of qualified personnel and the assumption of all medical legal risks
- Medical support for emergencies including aero- medical repatriation, rescue services, evacuations and the supply of urgent medication
- Recruitment, training and deployment of medical professionals with expertise in remote medical practice
- Local provision of Primary Health care support to projects through mobile or semi-permanent clinical facilities
- 24/7 maintenance of client employee medical files and insurance details to make available to local medical professionals in the case of an emergency
Pax Mondial prepares more than a thousand people a year in the delivery of emergency care in critical and acute situations. The Pax Mondial training center in the United States is based in Navarre, Florida. Pax Mondial courses are accredited by the appropriate by The American Safety & Health Institute or, in the case of Tactical Combat Casualty Care and its derivative courses, The National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians in cooperation with the Committee On Tactical Combat Casualty Care and The American College of Surgeons Committee On Trauma. Utilizing experienced risk management consultants, Pax Mondial can provide insurance industry standard risk management assessments and recommend appropriate remediation, if warranted.
Courses range from basic first aid to advanced medical training and include the following:
- CPR, AED, and First Aid Training at the basic and advanced levels
- Occupational safety courses
- First Aid in the Workplace
- Basic First Aid
- Advanced First Aid
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Emergency Oxygen Administration
- Pediatric First Aid
- Emergency Medical Responder
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Wilderness Emergency Care
- Wilderness First Aid
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care – TCCC
- Law Enforcement/First Responder Casualty Care – TCCC
- Dive/First Responder®
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response – Awareness and Operations Level
- Medical Planning and Preparation.
Pax Mondial also offers bespoke training to meet a client’s specification as well as providing training overseas with instruction in English, French or Arabic.
Pax Mondial can provide an individually packaged portfolio of occupational health services, from pre- employment health assessments and ongoing health surveillance to sickness absence management and “return to work” programs. This service is provided by a specialist group of Occupational Health physicians, nurses, psychologists and welfare advisers who have all worked within the military, government and law enforcement arena. The team is particularly skilled at finding solutions for a diverse workforce, whether in the USA, UK, or internationally.
Pax Mondial sources and supplies clients with a range of medical supplies and equipment for use in remote or hostile environments; from bandages and pharmaceuticals to specialist rescue equipment and complete semi-permanent clinic facilities.